Kubernetes Ingress Dashboard
Automatic dashboard generation for Ingress objects.
- No JS
- Supports OIDC (Keycloak, Google, Okta, …) and Basic authorization
- Automatic discovery of Ingress objects, configurable by annotations
- Supports static configuration (in addition to Ingress objects)
- Multiarch docker images: for amd64 and for arm64
How does it work
Once deployed, Ingress-Dashboard will:
- Monitor all Ingress objects (v1 only)
- Fetch metainformation (such as icons)
- Prepare data for page render
See full documentation on ingress-dashboard.reddec.net
Docker image supports amd64 and arm64 architectures.
Kubernetes with RBAC
curl -L https://github.com/reddec/ingress-dashboard/releases/latest/download/ingress-dashboard.yaml | \ kubectl apply -f -
Open dashboard to outerwolrd
Use Ingress to open access to dashboard. Section authorization in documentation describes how to secure dashboard.
--- apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1 kind: Ingress metadata: name: dashboard namespace: ingress-dashboard annotations: kubernetes.io/ingress.class: "nginx" # may vary ingress-dashboard/title: "Dashboard" ingress-dashboard/description: "Dashboard of ingress resources" ingress-dashboard/logo-url: /favicon.ico spec: rules: - host: dashboard.example.com http: paths: - path: / pathType: Prefix backend: service: name: dashboard port: number: 8080
Navigate to deployed dashboard and you will see something like