Open source is not just heart for a thousand companies, but a way how engineers, artists, mathematicians, and other creative people can express themself, bring fresh ideas, and makes our world a little bit better and brighter.
Automatic dashboard generation for Ingress objects.
- No JS
- Supports OIDC (Keycloak, Google, Okta, …) and Basic authorization
- Automatic discovery of Ingress objects, configurable by annotations
- Supports static configuration (in addition to Ingress objects)
- Multiarch docker images: for amd64 and for arm64
Hassle-free minimal CI/CD for git repos for docker-based projects.
- zero configuration for repos by default
- optional automatic TLS by Let’s Encrypt
- optional automatic domain registration by supported providers
Provides a platform for automation with code-first approach, with embedded batteries:
- Tracing (journals)
- Internal and user-defined API
- Ultra-light but rich mobile-first UI
- Embedded key-value storage
A simplified version of trusted-cgi designed for async processing extreme amount of requests.
- DevOps friendly - plain YAML configuration per subject
- Low memory footprint
- Can handle any size of request (limited by disk only)
Lightweight self-hosted lambda/applications/cgi/serverless-functions engine.
- No specific requirements: just one binary. Working “as-is”
- Rich API
- Scheduler: run actions in cron-tab like style
Custom element tag to show github repository
- ultra light - 12KB without gzip (4.5KB - gzipped)
- library agnostic
- provides fallback if no JS available (or for old browsers)
Generate nice and cute logotypes in periodic element style.
- Build on SvelteJS platform - easy to embedded, lightweight and fast
- Support SVG and PNG export
- Support customization
Tinc-boot - is a all-in-one tool with zero dependency (except tinc of course), that aims to achieve:
- one-line node initialization
- automatic keys distribution
- simplified procedure to add new node to existent net
Fluent and easy wrapper over streadway-amqp API. Adds such features like:
- Reconnecting. Will restore all defined infrastructure
- Optional auto-requeue (with delay)
- Signing and verifiying messages by public/private pair
Wrap syscall for get/set/clean and e.t.c environment and map values to/from Redis
Just-for-fun but could be useful in some real cases.
Light supervisor on Go (with optional Consul autoregistration)
- Just a single binary file pre-compilled for most major platforms
- Can be used as a Golang library with clean and simple architecture
- Integrated with Consul
UDP Multicast messaging library
- Supports pub/sub pattern with minimal network overhead
- Plain POSIX C without dependencies