A simplified version of trusted-cgi designed for async processing extreme amount of requests.
- DevOps friendly - plain YAML configuration per subject
- Low memory footprint
- Can handle any size of request (limited by disk only)
- Should have semi-constant resource consumption regardless of: number of requests, size of requests, kind of requests;
- Should be ready to run without configuration;
- Should be ready for deploying in clouds;
- Should support extending for another providers;
- Can be used as library and as a complete solution;
- Performance (throughput/latency) has less priority than resource usage.
(optional) initialize configuration
nano-run server init
it will create required directories and files in a current working directory.
define a unit file
Create minimal unit file (date.yaml) that will return current date (by unix command date) and put it in directory run/conf.d/
command: date start nano-run
nano-run server run
now you can open ui over http://localhost:8989 or do API call:
curl -X POST http://localhost:8989/api/date/